Date:      Wed, 16 Aug 2000 09:57:40 +0200
From:      "F.Neumann (Bitways)" <florian.neumann@bitways.de>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Urgent inquiry for pure tin

Dear Sirs,

We are an international trading company, mainly serving the European industry.

The Bitways Group purchases globally on own account and then resells the products to various clients.
Our aim is to source globally and to offer our clients the best prices worldwide.

From one of our own or rented databases we have retrieved your address as potential supplier of the product we would like to purchase this time. If
you can promptly give us your very best quote you might be chosen as the supplier we have been looking for as early as next week.

At the moment we are looking for pure tin 99.90% - 99.98% purity in ingots/bars.
We would like to purchase approx. 5 MT/month for at least one year.

Please let me know your very best FOB and CIF Hamburg/Germany prices.

Your sincerely

Florian Neumann

Global Sourcing Manager
Team Red
--
Bitways Global Sourcing GmbH
Hohe Brücke 1

D-20459 Hamburg

Fon: +49-(0)40-28800-313
Fax: +49-(0)40-28800-413
e-Mail: Florian.Neumann@bitways.de
--
This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, disclose or use its contents. If you have received it in error,
please inform us immediately by return email and delete the document..