Date:      Wed, 22 Jan 1997 05:52:09 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp (HOSOKAWA Tatsumi)
Cc:        msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au, davidn@unique.usn.blaze.net.au, keithl@wakko.gil.net, config@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Kernel configuration

> I implemented I18N extention to sysinstall (currently supports
> Japanese and Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong and Taiwan)).  This system
> uses English message if there are no corresponding I18N messages.  If
> somebody wants to extned the sysinstall, s/he don't have to worry
> about I18N support.

Is this something we can fold into -current by the way?  I'm still
feeling guilty that the merge hasn't taken place. :-)

Of course, if the changes are so extensive that they're not
appropriate for the english version then that's another thing, but I
just thought I'd extend the offer to finally do the merge I promised.

					Jordan