Date:      Thu, 30 Mar 2000 13:26:35 -0500 (EST)
From:      Pat Lynch <lynch@bsdunix.net>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        bitsurfer <bitsurfr@enteract.com>, John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BSDCon East

heh how about The Castle in Boston? thats where Geek Pride is this
weekend, and I'll see what I can do about maybe convincing the powers that
be to help sponsor it (I'm not allowed to name the powers that be right
now for fear of going down in flames and being kicked out of the I love
BSD Group)

-Pat

__

Pat Lynch						lynch@rush.net
							lynch@bsdunix.net
							lynch@unix.sh
							lynch@blowfi.sh
Systems Administrator					Rush Networking