Date:      Mon, 5 Sep 2016 22:32:43 +0200
From:      Ed Schouten <ed@nuxi.nl>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Running a FreeBSD/armv6 VM

Hi there,

Now that I've got CloudABI working on amd64, arm64 and i386, I'd like
to go ahead and experiment with trying to get ARMv6 support working,
using GNU triple 'armv6-unknown-cloudabi-eabihf'. So far so good: I
can at least get the C library to build with lots of TODOs in place.

Question: what's the canonical way of running FreeBSD/armv6 in a
virtual machine? Are there any filesystem images I can use to start
off with? Which kernel configuration file should I use?

Regards,
--
Ed Schouten <ed@nuxi.nl>
Nuxi, 's-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands