Date:      Fri, 12 Oct 2001 18:18:37 +0100
From:      "Si" <si@inner-city.org.uk>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <chat@freebsd.org>

Hi There,

Has anyone else experienced the following :-

I was subscribed to chat, hackers, ipfw, isp, jobs, security and advocacy
but have not received any mails on the above lists since ~24th Sept 2001.

It seems mails have just plain stopped coming here, I haven't noticed any
warnings incoming but tbh haven't been paying a great deal of attention.

Yours Just wondering,

Si.
PS. Could you cc mail to me as I'm currently re-subbing to the above lists
;-)