Date:      Sun, 26 Mar 2023 21:18:25 +0200
From:      Christian Weisgerber <naddy@mips.inka.de>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Security Run Output

"Gerard E. Seibert":

> For quite some time now, I have been receiving a warning message of
> 1025 packages with mismatched checksums in the daily "Security Run
> Output" email. They are all prefixed with "py39-"

I don't understand the details, but I think this was caused by
these commits:
2023-02-15 c17ddfbf vishwin    lang/python: add bytecode trigger
2023-02-27 a9d9d3a4 mandree    lang/python: Revert "add bytecode trigger"

> I don't want to wast time posting the entire list here, but it is
> available upon request if someone wants it. My question is, how do I
> correct this problem? This is a FreeBSD 13.1-release-p7 machine.

I fixed this for myself by rebuilding all affected ports.
Presumably, forcing a re-install from packages would also work.