Date:      Wed, 22 Jun 2005 12:09:51 -0500
From:      "Brett D. Estrade" <estrabd@mailcan.com>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   memtest

I have an Ultra 60 with 5.4 (upgraded from 5.3), and I am trying to
stress the sucker out.

I am currently running "memtest" from ports, and although this thing has
512 mb of RAM (and dual 300mhz cpus), memtest will only test ~148 mb or
less of the main memory.  Is this an indication of some sort of issue or
a shortcoming of memtest?  I also tried "rawio", but was not too
successful getting the app to work properly - any suggestions for proper
memory and I/O stressing?

Thanks,
Brett