Date:      Thu, 12 Oct 2000 15:55:41 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   abgehaengt - unter 5.0-current

Yesterday evening I dared to cvsup -current on my 6 months
old 5.0-current machine. Converted my kernel config file
this morning - Uuhh, has BSD's face changed. We have a /boot
now. When do we get LILO?

After some messing with the disk device names my system was up
and running again. But isdnd doesn't make a connection.

I'm off the net soon again - I'm typing this in the
campus but will be driving home soon. Maybe I can
get to the net via modem later to read my email and
hopefully a solution how to get isdnd/isp0 working again.

I have isic0 and it's an AVM Fritz card - I believe (isic0 at 0x340 IIRC).

Why is the -b option gone, BTW? I liked that beep. I'm sure
there is a different switch in the man page which I cannot read at the
moment.

Later,