Date:      Wed, 2 May 2012 10:47:15 +0200
From:      =?UTF-8?Q?Kalle_M=C3=B8ller?= <freebsd-questions@k-moeller.dk>
To:        vermaden <vermaden@interia.pl>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HOWTO: FreeBSD ZFS Madness (Boot Environments)

And I forgot

If I do a create and destroy, I would assume my system was back to
same state, but you keep the snapshot when I destroy the clone, dont
know if its working as intended (better safe to keep it than sorry) or
you just didn't think of it :)

http://pastebin.com/XdYZ2eGR

main# zfs list -t all
NAME             USED  AVAIL  REFER  MOUNTPOINT
sys             1.45G  6.36G    31K  none
sys/ROOT         430M  6.36G    31K  none
sys/ROOT/clean   430M  6.36G   430M  legacy
sys/swap        1.03G  7.39G    16K  -
main# beadm create main
Created successfully
main# zfs list -t all
NAME                  USED  AVAIL  REFER  MOUNTPOINT
sys                  1.45G  6.36G    31K  none
sys/ROOT              430M  6.36G    31K  none
sys/ROOT/clean        430M  6.36G   430M  legacy
sys/ROOT/clean@main      0      -   430M  -
sys/ROOT/main           1K  6.36G   430M  none
sys/swap             1.03G  7.39G    16K  -
main# beadm destroy main
Are you sure you want to destroy 'main'?
This action cannot be undone (y/[n]): y
Destroyed successfully
main# zfs list -t all
NAME                  USED  AVAIL  REFER  MOUNTPOINT
sys                  1.45G  6.36G    31K  none
sys/ROOT              430M  6.36G    31K  none
sys/ROOT/clean        430M  6.36G   430M  legacy
sys/ROOT/clean@main      0      -   430M  -
sys/swap             1.03G  7.39G    16K  -
main#

Kalle