Date:      Sat, 10 May 1997 12:43:05 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG, announce@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: A 3.0-current SNAP building machine has been found!

> I suppose that Terry will now suggest some sort of voting system and I
> can't even say that it's such a bad idea (just so long as I don't have
> to write the vote collection and tabulation software :-).
>
> Comments?

I was actually against using "voting"; I prefer forcing developers to
verify that compiles work and the resulting code does not trivially
fail prior to it being committed.  That way the tree would always work;
the best you can get out of "voting" is "provided with high confidence
that it might work".

Anyway, my comments.

					Regards,
					Terry Lambert