Date:      Sat, 28 Apr 2012 11:59:04 -0700
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        Mille Fiore <eprueves@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Setting up a TDMA master

Hi,

It's known broken on 9.0 (for 802.11n NICs) and -HEAD (for
everything.) It should work fine for 8.0, as long as it's one of the
NIC versions that Sam did development on.

I'm sorry, I still don't have time to get my hands dirty in the TDMA
code. It's very likely there are some subtle timer configuration
issues and different NICs may behave slightly differently (or buggy)
here.

Does the stuck beacon issue come up in normal ap mode?

Adrian