Date:      Thu, 27 Sep 2012 09:51:54 -0700
From:      Jason Helfman <jgh@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   laptop keeps crashing, any ideas....

Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on how I may diagnose/resolve this
issue. This is running 9.0 amd64 on a Toshiba Satellite A215. Unfortunately,
any cdrom other than the recovery cdrom doesn't work. And the recovery cd no
longer will recover. I'm not sure if this is a related issue, or just that
the harddrive is on it's last leg. It appears to be a filesystem issue, but
I can't boot it to diagnose any issues.

I am unable to retrieve logs, so here is a photo of the crash. If you open
in a image viewer, it should appear upright.

http://people.freebsd.org/~jgh/files/photo.JPG

Thanks!
-jgh
--