Date:      Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:06:02 -0400
From:      Bruce Campbell <bruce@engmail.uwaterloo.ca>
To:        Jim King <jim@jimking.net>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Removable IDE trays

I am using about 75 or so of the SNT-129A66/A100

  http://www.snt.com.tw/metal.htm

for $19CAD each.  All of the ATA drives in our
servers are in those trays.

I have had some problems with ATA drives, like a few going
offline, and a few dropping to PIO mode, but I have not
traced those problems to the drive trays I am using.