Date:      Sun, 12 Mar 1995 21:09:37 -0600 (CST)
From:      obiwan!bob@uudell.us.dell.com (Bob Willcox)
To:        starkhome!gene@sbstark.cs.sunysb.edu (Gene Stark)
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org, davidg@Root.COM
Subject:   Re: Things are looking up :-)

Gene Stark wrote:

> The "OBJ_INTERNAL" changes made yesterday seem to have fixed a host of
> problems.  I am most of the way through a "make world", and the various
> hangs and crashes I was getting before have not occurred.  Thanks!

I agree!  My make world today completed in record time and this was the first
time that it has completed in days (I too, was getting various hangs and
spontaneous reboots).

My thanks as well!

--
Bob Willcox                ...!{rutgers|ames}!cs.utexas.edu!uudell!obiwan!bob
Austin, TX                                 or: @uudell.us.dell.com:obiwan!bob