Date:      Mon, 26 Apr 2004 12:08:37 -0500
From:      "Darryl Hoar" <darryl@osborne-ind.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   mail questions

I need to setup a mail server for our internal use.
I would like a mail server that would allow the user to log in
through a web interface and set account properties.  Like,
setup a forward should they need to be out of the office.

Users prodominately use Outlook.  I know, I know.  I can't
get that changed.  At least not now, but I'm working on it.

I would also like to setup sharable address books.

Any ideas, pointers, etc glady accepted.

thanks,
Darryl

BTW, the machine I'm going to use doesn't have Freebsd
installed, but it will soon.