Date:      Sat, 12 Aug 2017 18:25:24 +0200
From:      Peter <pmc@citylink.dinoex.sub.org>
To:        pkg@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   errors from port make (analyzed: bug in pkg)

For a long time already, I get these strange messages whenever building
a port:

pkg: Bad argument on pkg_set 2143284626

Today I looked into it, and found it is easily reproducible:

# pkg audit whatever
pkg: Bad argument on pkg_set 2143284618
0 problem(s) in the installed packages found.
#

Looking closer, I found this offending call in src/audit.c:exec_audit():

                         pkg_set(pkg, PKG_UNIQUEID, name);

This goes into libpkg/pkg.c:pkg_vset(), but there nobody is interested
in an UNIQUEID parameter, so that the parameter does not get fetched
from the va_list.

It does not do any harm, but it is ugly.
Please fix.