Date:      Tue, 15 May 2012 01:40:11 -0700
From:      mahdieh salamat <mahdieh.salamat@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fwd: Single user mode
References:  <CAL5m1BsnURTXsZJEkF9sR-3wsVRHkOto-CuCSuJCgH2yivNGPg@mail.gmail.com> <7439f3d4019914591b036aa45cfd75e7@vahid-shokouhi.net> <CAL5m1BtxL_=jGKE=xbKqJxaxnuscid_5LJXwPNpZz8AEmpQuaA@mail.gmail.com> <40e269c44ec592d0ce3e2d85fd8a032d@vahid-shokouhi.net> <CAL5m1Bt2RQ_%2BW5qV9TN4G5VtCAj8VD4UkLCTwQR2OMSyi2iVTA@mail.gmail.com> <c8a82efd162ce1d32a9a05ed6d78557e@vahid-shokouhi.net> <CAL5m1Bsu7M9qZ3xt7U4H9v-jBDWdf-q1M=Y=v5NTy9QPGcLORQ@mail.gmail.com>

Thanks all,I have an other question.certainly you see this message in
startup FreeBSD:"Hit [Enter] to boot immediately, or any other key for
command prompt."
after see it if press any key you enter to an other mode and if you type
'?' you can see the lists of commands.I want to remove this mode,It's so
important that a user can't accss to this mode.
Who can help me?
Thanks