Date:      Fri, 1 Jul 2016 12:27:03 +0400
From:      Dimitri Minaev <minaev@gmail.com>
To:        Priyadarshan <bsd@bontempi.net>, Allen <bsd_atog@comcast.net>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: "Simple" Languages in FreeBSD

On 07/01/2016 12:10 PM, Priyadarshan wrote:

> Our company uses mainly Common Lisp, but we are also a Perl shop.

Ah, I wanted to mention CL, too, but I didn't know any examples of its
use in modern practice. I love it, but it's only real application for me
is hacking my favorite window manager, Stumpwm :)

CL is wonderfully multi-faceted. Its object system is the only object
system that feels right and doesn't get in my way of thinking. Macros
can turn CL in a completely different language.

Thanks for bringing Lisp into the thread :)