Date:      Tue, 25 Jan 2000 00:54:09 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Nick Hibma <n_hibma@webweaving.org>
To:        "Louis A. Mamakos" <louie@TransSys.COM>
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sys/dev/usb ugen.c

> One other lingering issue - I don't believe we install any of the USB
> header files (in particular, /sys/dev/usb/usb.h) in /usr/include.  While
> I certainly have /usr/src populated on my box, we probably ought to not
> require it.
>
> Should it be installed in /usr/include/dev/usb/*.h?

Hm, you are messing with my priorities here. Well, yes, that is supposed
to happen and I guess it should happen before 4.0 is released I guess.

One problem is how to limit the number of header files copied there.
Only usb.h, usbdi.h, usbdi_util.h and usbdevs.h should be copied there,
and not the other 453 header files in src/sys/dev/usb.

I presume I will have to add a special case to src/include/Makefile ,
right?

Also, should the header files be in

	/usr/include/dev/usb

or

	/usr/include/usb
	(requires some redesign of the Makefile in src/include)

Cheers,

Nick
--
n_hibma@webweaving.org