Date:      Mon, 10 Mar 1997 14:47:17 -0600 (CST)
From:      Jimbo Bahooli <moke@fools.ecpnet.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   ipfilter

I saw some parts of ipfilter in the -current source code. It appears to be
non-compiling from my short try at it, just what is the status on this
piece of code?

I am also having another problem, involving either divert sockets, or Ari
Suutari's natd.  A short time after starting up the natd program with the
correct divert sockets created it reboots my machine.  (this takes around
5-30 minutes usually). packet aliasing works flawless before this. No
panic screen, core dump, or anything is generated. I would file a pr on
this, but from my information I can't tell if this is a problem with the
natd program, or divert sockets. These reboots happend on 2.2(3/7/97), and
3.0, (dated 2/10/97) with natd 1.3.