Date:      Mon, 02 Oct 1995 22:30:33 +0100
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        me@freefall.freebsd.org, ports@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: xemacs

jkh wrote:

> A couple of months ago I whined about not being able to use the web
> browser in xemacs - the pictures weren't being inlined properly.

How would you like to be able to hack files in an xterm with vi,
& every time yo do  :w  in that xterm,  the adjacent chimera (real)
browser does an automatic redisplay ?

& all the signal handling pid futzing & stuff is done behind your back by a standard
share/mk rule

?

I developed this, it works nicely, ive shown it to Gary J too,
I haven't got round to feeding it to people yet

PS I use the same structure to achieve similar things with
	vi + ghostview
this has even been tested by someone :-)
I haven't got round to releasing that either ... but I could ...

Julian S