Date:      Mon, 17 Apr 2000 13:01:03 +1000
From:      Peter Jeremy <peter.jeremy@alcatel.com.au>
To:        Philipp Huber <uebs@gmx.at>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 4.0 release to 4.0 stable update

On 2000-Apr-17 04:47:14 +1000, Philipp Huber <uebs@gmx.at> wrote:
>i updated my 3.2-release to 4.0-release, and today i cvsup'ed my
>source tree to 4.0 stable. i read src/UPDATING, checked the things i
>had to do and started compiling the whole thing with make
>buildworld. after a few minutes there's an error somewhere in the gnu
>subdirectory: cc1 gets signal 11.  it's definetely not a memory
>problem, i changed it and was the same again

[Can you please wrap your lines].

I presume your system was fully converted to 4.0-RELEASE (kernel and
userland) before you started a build to 4-STABLE.

When you repeat the buildworld, does the error occur in exactly
the same place?  If so, can you provide the last 20-30 lines of the
buildworld output.

Peter