Date:      Wed, 27 May 1998 09:02:07 -0700 (PDT)
From:      dabbabi mounir <dabbabi@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   AF - vat Audio File under FreeBSD 2.2.2

Hi. I want to install vat AudioFile. So that, I had downloaded
AF3R1.tar.Z. But, I don't know how to install it, so who can I install
it ? And, is there any other way to install vat from sources code
without installing Audio File by compiling with other ports or devices
? Note that my os is FreeBSD 2.2.2. and I have I SoundBlaster sounf
card correctly installed.
--Dabbabi.