Date:      Fri, 22 Apr 2005 08:53:23 +0200
From:      Jose M Rodriguez <josemi@freebsd.jazztel.es>
To:        Yarema <yds@CoolRat.org>
Cc:        josemi@freebsd.jazztel.es
Subject:   Re: splitting courier-authlib into master+slave ports

El Viernes, 22 de Abril de 2005 06:15, Yarema escribi=F3:
> --On Thursday, April 21, 2005 6:29 PM +0200 Oliver Lehmann
>
> <lehmann@ans-netz.de> wrote:
> > Hi Yarema,
> >
> > Yarema wrote:
> >> I moved your Makefile to Makefile.opt and made it so that a port
> >> which RUN_DEPENDS on courier-authlib can do:
> >> <snip/>
> Here's diagram of what I described.  Lines indicating RUN_DEPENDS
>
> courier-------\
> courier-imap----> courier-authlib <---------courier-authlib-userdb
> sqwebmail-----/                     \-------courier-authlib-vchkpwd
>                                      \------courier-authlib-ldap
>                                       \-----courier-authlib-mysql
>                                        \----courier-authlib-pgsql

I've lose this.
This is not correct.

=46irts, maybe that couier / courier-imap / sqwebmail may LIB/BUILD=20
depends. (they try to detect courier-authlib in configure).

And the correct graph must be
courier-------\
courier-imap----> courier-authlib-base
sqwebmail-----/

courier-authlib must be only a metaport selector,  you can't depend on=20
it.

As an aditional point courier-authlib-base must be not a method but a=20
'base package and default minimal methods'.

=2D-
  josemi