Date:      Thu, 13 Dec 2012 14:30:33 +0700
From:      Alexey Dokuchaev <danfe@nsu.ru>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   9.1 memstick install panics on boot

Hey folks,

Was going to try 9.1/amd64 on this Lenovo box with E5500 I have here at
$work.  Unfortunately it panics immediately upon boot [1].  Seems it be
ACPI-related, as disabling it allows the boot to proceed a little further
but still panic [2].

Ubuntu 12.04 LTS booted and worked just fine on this box, yet I could
not get anywhere with any memstick.img since 8.0.  Any idea what's going
on here?  I've tried dumping DSDT and rebuilding it, did not help.

Verbose bootlogs can be found here:

[1] http://193.124.210.26/9.1-acpi.dmesg
[2] http://193.124.210.26/9.1-noacpi.dmesg

./danfe