Date:      Mon, 20 Dec 1999 16:40:23 +0800
From:      Zhang JiYu <wwwind@mail.sy.ln.cn>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Need help: Question about ppp -alias ?

Hello:
      I had connected my FreeBSD computer with a Win98 computer via
ethernet at my home and I want to make the Win98 box access Internet
through FreeBSD. My FreeBSD box use ppp and dynamic IP address access
Internet, its IP address are 10.0.0.2 and 192.168.0.1. IP address of my
Win98 box is 192.168.0.2, its default gateway is 192.168.0.1.
      I start ppp with the "-alias" option at command line, and had
configured port
, but the FreeBSD box can access Internet and the Win98 box still can't
via the FreeBSD box access Internet.
      May you help me? I think my private network is simple. May you
give a ppp.conf
sample?
      Thank you very very much!
Zhang