Date:      Tue, 18 Jan 2000 10:01:46 -0600
From:      Richard Martin <dmartin@origen.com>
To:        "Crist J. Clark" <cjc@cc942873-a.ewndsr1.nj.home.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ipfw@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: loss of setup option in ipfw

"Crist J. Clark" wrote:

> You would not happen to have a file named 'setup' in the pwd you
> are trying to execute ipfw from?

Doh!  This was exactly it. I cat'd results of another script into a file
called 'setup' to check its run output.  I had no idea the ipfw would be
looking at that file.

Removing it solved the problem, thanks.

--
Richard Martin       dmartin@origen.com

OriGen Biomedical    Tel: +1 512 474 7278
2525 Hartford Rd.    Fax: +1 512 708 8522
Austin, TX 78703     http://www.formed.net