Date:      Thu, 3 Dec 2015 17:38:06 +0000
From:      Brooks Davis <brooks@freebsd.org>
To:        Sean Bruno <sbruno@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mips@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MIPS64 using clang head

--jRHKVT23PllUwdXP

On Thu, Dec 03, 2015 at 07:23:33AM -0800, Sean Bruno wrote:
> We're still making progress, with a couple more updates to clang we've
> made it past libc ... now seeing a failure to figure out what
> "LONG_BITS" is.
>=20
> https://people.freebsd.org/~sbruno/mips64_buildworld.log
>=20
> I'm not quite sure what's missing and I've tried a few hacks to get it
> past here.

This is due to an incompatibility with our limits.h and clang's limits.h
in freestanding mode.  IMO it's a bug that clang's limits.h doesn't
include the system one in freestanding mode, but currently it doesn't
which means LONG_BITS doesn't get set.  Deleting/not installing the
clang limits.h should do the job.

-- Brooks

--jRHKVT23PllUwdXP

--jRHKVT23PllUwdXP--