Date:      Tue, 20 Feb 2001 16:10:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      Roelof Osinga <roelof@nisser.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/25160: postfix compress

The following reply was made to PR ports/25160; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Roelof Osinga <roelof@nisser.com>
To: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 01:08:40 +0100

 > 4.2-RELEASE, cvsup, SASL, mysql, postfix-current, postgresql7, lynx-ssl,
 >   courier-imap,apache13-modss, mod-php4

 (hm, seems I forgot to menion ldap)

 As an addendum, I'm pleased to report that all's well that end's well
 and that this has ended well. Last cvsup for ports was on Feb 18 16:29
 on a clean 4.2-RELEASE. All of the above and, in fact, more now sorta
 operate kinda happily together.

 Thanks to all involved!

 Roelof