Date:      Mon, 19 Mar 2007 19:27:28 +0100
From:      Bram Schoenmakers <bramschoenmakers@xs4all.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 'nodump' on directories: new contents still dumped

Op maandag 19 maart 2007, schreef Alex Zbyslaw:

Hi,

> =A0 =A0 1) There is a bug in whatever version of FreeBSD you are running =
and
> -h 1 is somehow *not* the default. =A06.2 Release?

It's a FreeBSD 4.10 (I know, I know, no need to tell me, we're going to=20
migrate to something newer :)

It's strange, since I've checked the CVS logs for dump(8) and couldn't find=
 a=20
commit which would have solved that problem in the meantime.

Kind regards,

=2D-=20
Bram Schoenmakers

What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind.
(Punch, 1855)