Date:      Fri, 19 Mar 1999 09:42:02 -0600
From:      Ted Spradley <tsprad@set.spradley.tmi.net>
To:        "David C. Jenner" <djenner@halcyon.com>
Cc:        Keith Woodman <keith@lightningweb.com>, Jacques Vidrine <n@nectar.com>, chris@tci.com, mmercer@ipass.net, jkh@zippy.cdrom.com, me@T-F-I.freeserve.co.uk, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Confusion

Will you people please quit whining about the names and tell us what your
real complaints are?  What exactly is it about 3.0 release that doesn't
work as well as it should?

I've used every Walnut Creek FreeBSD CDROM since 2.0 Release, including
all the 3.0-current snapshots, and I've used -current sampled at just
random times at my convenience.  I admit I don't beat it up very hard,
but without exception, *every* version of FreeBSD that I have tried has
been noticeably better than *any* version of any other brand of any
system I've ever tried in over 30 years of computing.

So just what is it that doesn't work right for you?