Date:      Thu, 10 Sep 1998 00:08:26 +1000 (EST)
From:      Gavin Cameron <gavin@itworks.com.au>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   mpd talking to a MAX 4000

Hi,

If anyone out there has managed to get mpd talking to a MAX4000 using
radius authentication, and would be willing to help me out, could they
drop me an E-mail.

Problem I'm having is mpd is sending the LCP requests to the MAX and thats
as far as we get. All I'm trying to do is get one modem talking using a
known working config.

The MAX is working properly and I can connect quite happily using pppd,
but I want to play around with multilink.

Thanks in advance,

Gavin

| Gavin Cameron                      |          ITworks Consulting         |
| Ph    : 0418 390350                |     Suite 100, 85 Grattan Street    |
| Fax   : +61 3 9347 6544            |          Carlton,  Victoria         |
| Email : gavin@itworks.com.au       |           Australia,  3053          |