Date:      Mon, 16 Feb 1998 17:11:15 -0600 (CST)
From:      Jesse Walters <jwalt@mwci.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Luigi Rizzo's pnp mod (fwd)

	I emailed Luigi about this but he is understandably very busy,
hopefully this list can help me out.
	I am trying to get my awe32 pnp working and I need to install
Rizzo's pnp support. I copyed the pnp.c and pnp.h to /sys/i386/isa and I
ran from / patch </temp/patches.225  When I entered the first patch
/sys/i386/i386/autoconf.c it came back with an error hunk #1 failed.  Then
when I ran the patch for /sys/i386/i386/userconfig.c it worked fine.
Again, though at /sys/i386/conf/files.i386 it said
hunk#1 failed at 67
hunk#2 failed at 217
	I am not very good at c so I don't know how to add them manually.
I am running 2.2.5(nov '97).  If anyone can walk me through the proccess
or attach the two files autoconf.c and files.i386 with the patches already
installed for a 2.2.5 system I would appriciate it.