Date:      Mon, 29 Nov 2010 07:55:32 -0500
From:      John Baldwin <jhb@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org
Cc:        Igor Bayunov <igor.bayunov@oggi.spb.ru>
Subject:   Re: PCI netwok devices does not work on Intel DP43BFL

On Monday, November 29, 2010 2:47:28 am Igor Bayunov wrote:
> Hello,
> I have a problem with motheboard Intel DP43BFL and FreeBSD-7.3.
> Any network card (for example 3Com905, Realtek8139) installed in any PCI
> slot is not found.
> BIOS has updated. Boot without ACPI failed.
> FreeBSD-8.1 has the same problem.
> The following text is in the dmesg:
> pcib1: could not get PCI interrupt routing table for \\_SB_.PCI0.P0P1 -
> AE_NOT_FOUND.

You can ignore this message.  You have a busted BIOS however, but we should be
able to work around it.  The problem is here:

> pcib8: <ACPI PCI-PCI bridge> at device 30.0 on pci0
> pcib8:   domain            0
> pcib8:   secondary bus     32
> pcib8:   subordinate bus   8
> pcib8:   I/O decode        0xc000-0xcfff
> pcib8:   memory decode     0xe3100000-0xe31fffff
> pcib8:   no prefetched decode
> pcib8:   Subtractively decoded bridge.
> pci32: <ACPI PCI bus> on pcib8
> pci32: domain=0, physical bus=32

The 'secondary bus' on a PCI-PCI bridge must be <= the subordinate bus number.
I suspect if you boot Linux it whines about needing to adjust the bus number
to 8?

--
John Baldwin