Date:      Thu, 3 Mar 2011 17:34:13 -0800 (PST)
From:      Paul Pathiakis <pathiaki2@yahoo.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org, kde@freebsd.org, freebsd@kde.org
Subject:   Port Request - Handrake GUI version

Hi Ports!

Please don't ask me if I have time to spend on this. :-(

However, when I rip things to H.264 or MP4, I use Handbrake on Windoze XP.  It
is so freakin' slow and CPU intensive that I want to scream.  It's running on a
dual-proc AMD Athlon II with 4 GB of RAM (or however much a 32-bit version will
see).  I see that they have this for Ubuntu and MAC as well as Windoze.  Is
there anyone that can get the GUI version running on KDE for FreeBSD?  It would
be just another thing I can get away from MS on.

Thank you!

Paul Pathiakis