Date:      Sat, 8 Nov 1997 05:00:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <hoek@hwcn.org>
To:        freebsd-ports
Subject:   Re: ports/4973: New port: xmame 0.29.1, an arcade game machine emulator [category emulators]

The following reply was made to PR ports/4973; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Tim Vanderhoek <hoek@hwcn.org>
To: dburr@POBoxes.com
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 1997 07:54:34 -0500 (EST)

 On Fri, 7 Nov 1997 dburr@POBoxes.com wrote:

 > # ------ ---------- ------------------------------------------
 > #     58 -rw-r--r-- xmame/files/md5
 > #    460 -rwxr-xr-x xmame/files/dos2unx
 > #  58012 -rw-r--r-- xmame/patches/patch-aa

 Whoever commits this should also try to pull in PREFIX.  It's
 compiled-in, so passing cc a strategic define should do the
 trick.  Multi-file patches should be broken up.  These are fairly
 small changes, so it's probably not necessary to resubmit the
 port (same goes for yodl) --- whoever reviews it can just change
 a couple of lines (unless I missed something and it's more
 complicated than it looks).

 I like the addition of a manpage.  :)

 --
 Outnumbered?  Maybe.  Outspoken?  Never!
 tIM...HOEk