Date:      Sun, 20 Apr 1997 02:01:49 -0400
From:      Philip Hall <phall@gate.net>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   post script docs in plain text?

I have a suggestion for the documentation which now seems to
be available only in post script.

It would be extremely helpful if these documents could be made
available in plain text format, or some other ascii format.

The reson for this is, many people with visual impairments
can ot access a post script document, but can read an ascii file, either
plain ascii, or html.

An example of one of these documents is the document in the
tutorial section, dealing with FreeBSD device driver writing.

If you have any questions or comments for me, my E-mail address is:
phall@gate.net

Thank you for your time, and for the many other accessable documents.

phil