Date:      Thu, 1 Oct 2020 14:11:21 -0400 (EDT)
From:      AN <andy@neu.net>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   hyperlinks broken in mate terminal

FreeBSD Free_BSD_13 13.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 13.0-CURRENT #3 r366314: Thu Oct
1 11:23:09 EDT 2020
root@Free_BSD_13:/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/MYKERNEL.bak  amd64
1300117

mate-1.22.2
luit-20190106_1                Locale and ISO 2022 support for Unicode
terminals
mate-terminal-1.24.0           Terminal component for the MATE Desktop

I would appreciate any help with the following issue.  I use Alpine as
my mail client.  When I receive an email with a hyperlink (url), I could
right-click on the link and select open from the menu and that would take
me to that page in Firefox.  This functionality stopped working recently
for no apparent reason, possibly after upgrading ports.  Normally when
this is working correctly if you hover the mouse over a url it will get
underlined, now if you hover over a url it does not get underlined.

I rebuilt luit-20190106_1 and mate-terminal-1.24.0 but it did not fix the
issue.  Does anyone have any idea what might have broken this
functionality?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.