Date:      Fri, 28 Jan 2011 20:36:12 GMT
From:      gerald@FreeBSD.org
To:        gerald@FreeBSD.org, gerald@FreeBSD.org, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/153625: [bsd.port.mk] Pass CPPFLAGS to MAKE_ENV and CONFIGURE_ENV

Synopsis: [bsd.port.mk] Pass CPPFLAGS to MAKE_ENV and CONFIGURE_ENV

Responsible-Changed-From-To: gerald->ports
Responsible-Changed-By: gerald
Responsible-Changed-When: Fri Jan 28 20:31:30 UTC 2011
Responsible-Changed-Why:
I'm giving up.

This most obviously correct and trivial change has cost me 8+ hours
so far, and I have gone out of my way to get broken ports addressed,
including several ones which were even unmaintained.

It's just wrong to put the onus of making such unambiguous improvements
so heavily on the ones contributing them.  I would be more than happy
to see someone else pick this up, it likely won't be me though.