Date:      Mon, 20 Dec 1999 11:07:14 +0100 (CET)
From:      Micke Josefsson <mj@isy.liu.se>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   amd and mountpoints question

When using amd (automounter daemon) I only manage to mount other system's
exported mountpoints with FULL name. Is there any way to avoid this?

An example:

Other machine exports /usr/home/www to me.

I get amd to automount /a/www/usr/home/www. I'd rather have all data within
/usr/home/www to be directly below /a/www.

My amd-map looks like this:
www    type:=host;rhost:=vanheden;fs:=/usr/home/www;optw:=rw

When manually mounting /usr/home/www I can get exactly what I want. Surely it
must also be so when automounting?

I have tried every relevant (I think) option in the am-utils manual...

/Micke

Michael Josefsson, MSEE
mj@isy.liu.se

This message was sent by XFMail