Date:      Tue, 8 Sep 1998 02:28:28 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Bootsrapa Limanond  <b0l6604@unix.tamu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Domain Name Problem

Hi:

I have a FreeBSD machine connected to the internet via the PPP account at
school. Most of the time, I am able to send mail from this machine called
"dugdae.lymatech.com" (this is not a registered domain name). However,
there are a few addresses that all messages I send to are returned
(including this discussion group). The error message is " ...
dugdae.lymatech.com is an unknown domain name ... ". I wonder if there is
a way to avoid this problem.

Thank you very mcuh,

Suttipan Limanond.