Date:      Fri, 27 Dec 1996 11:36:33 -0500
From:      David Falkoff <dfalkoff@virtuflex.com>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   A new commercial software vendor

Hello,

 I am writing to you from VirtuFlex Software Corp. We produce a
versatile tool called VirtuFlex that allows web developers to build dynamic web sites without cgi programming. It integrates databases, email, faxing, and telephony with the web. VirtuFlex is available for most unix platforms, including free BSD.

         I was looking through your site at the page at
http://www.freebsd.org/commercial.html and thought that you might
consider listing VirtuFlex in your directory of products that help web
developers build dynamic web applications. Thank you for any help you may be
able to provide us by including us as a link on your resource listing.

Sincerely,

david falkoff

David Falkoff               VirtuFlex Software Corp.
koff@virtuflex.com        930 Massachusetts Avenue
                          Cambridge, MA 02139
Ph:617.497.8006 Ext. 30    Fax: 617.492.0486
http://www.virtuflex.com
VirtuFlex is an Internet server tool that makes it easy to build dynamic web sites!