Date:      Fri, 3 Nov 1995 18:49:39 +0000
From:      "Tracy Snell" <tsnell@mindspring.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Login lockup

I have 2 machines that both lock out logins after a few days running.
I will no longer be able to telnet or rlogin to the machine, I
connect and then nothing. On the console at the machine I can't log
on either, no response from the keyboard. All services continue to
run fine (dns, sendmail, etc) as well as any programs running in
already logged in sessions. On the already logged in sessions, if I
exit the running app, It freezes with no response.

Help!!

Tracy Snell
EnterAct, L.L.C.
tsnell@mindspring.com