Date:      Mon, 15 Nov 1999 16:54:20 -0500
From:      Delanet Administration <admin@delanet.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Phobos Quadport 10/100 Ethernet adapters

Just curious if anyone has tried these cards out or not. Their ads claim
FreeBSD support, but I do not see them listed in the supported hardware
list. Also, if anyone has any comments (pros/cons) to a single slot quad
port nic vs 4 seperate 10/100 nics, I'd appreciate hearing them.

ps: please cc me in replies as I'm not currently on the list.

--
Stephen Comoletti
Systems Administrator