Date:      Thu, 29 Apr 2004 08:35:43 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Robert Johannes <rjohanne@piper.hamline.edu>
To:        "Michael L. Squires" <mikes@siralan.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD SCSI <freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: IBM 36gig drive (SUMMARY)

Thanks all for your help regarding this issue.  The simple thing to do,
like many of you suggested, was to reformat the drives using the scsi
controller's bios.  After reformating, all the drives are now 512 byte
sectors.  The draw back doing it this way is that you can only do one at a
time.  It is done in any case.

thanks
robert