Date:      Sun, 28 Oct 2012 21:00:30 -0500
From:      Joseph a Nagy Jr <jnagyjr1978@gmail.com>
To:        "ports@freebsd.org" <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Audacity Upgrade 1.x -> 2.x Craps Out

--------------enig8A80EC25905E3E87FB481AEF

--------------050008070602000701040308

Originally asked on Questions@ but no response in ~4 hours

I am trying an upgrade to audacity (1.x to 2.x) but it has crapped out;
nothing in updating about audacity issues.

http://pastebin.com/WxPvgKXf

I can live with 1.x for now (as I have work I'm 5 days behind on already
and need to get caught up), but I would like to return to using 2.x (I
was using 2.x in Ubuntu). I'm doing my best to move all my work over to
FreeBSD.
--=20
Yours in Christ,

Joseph A Nagy Jr
"Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, But he who hates correction
is stupid." -- Proverbs 12:1
Original content CopyFree (F) under the OWL http://owl.apotheon.org