Date:      Mon, 11 Jun 2001 10:21:44 -0400
From:      acogacesa@netscape.net (Aco Gacesa)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Fwd: CD-Packages-4.3-RELEASE]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: CD-Packages-4.3-RELEASE
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 06:10:20 -0400
From: acogacesa@netscape.net (Aco Gacesa)
To: freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org

Hi,
I fetched 4.3-RELEASE from ftp and then burned
on to CD basic distributions(without packages-so I left my "packages"
directoty empty),which takes about 220 MB.
Packages directory ocupies circa 2100 MB of my
disk space.I would like to split it on to four
CD-s.Question is how to organize each CD-directory
structure.Key problem is how to split "INDEX" ,"Latest"
e.t.c... directories so that they no conflict
with splitting of "All"-directory and no conflict with /stand/sysinstall

Thanks for suggestions

Aco