Date:      Thu, 1 Feb 2001 18:05:59 +0200
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@orbitel.bg>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ncurses tic(1)

Is there a way to build tic(1) from the ncurses distribution in
src/contrib/ncurses?  I know there is one in the ncurses port,
but for some reason it is not built in the base system.

How do I go about enabling it in the build process?  There are also
several other utilities in src/contrib/ncurses/progs, but it seems
that the src/lib/libncurses Makefile only builds things within
src/contrib/ncurses/ncurses.

G'luck,
Peter

--
What would this sentence be like if pi were 3?