Date:      Tue, 18 Jul 2000 16:15:33 -0400
From:      Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>
To:        The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
Cc:        Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: KDE 1.91 ... anyone working on that?

On Tue, Jul 18, 2000 at 05:13:01PM -0300, The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> any status on this port?  I'm still willing to try to work "with" on this,
> but am so draw out with everything that time is limited to start it from
> scratch :(

If the latest snaps don't work, it won't be in 4.1-RELEASE.  I've been
given access to a fast machine to build the ports on, so I can do daily
snapshot builds.  So far, I've managed to reduce the number of patches
greatly by submitting them back to the kde people (who have been very
quick in committing them).

Here's to kde2-20000718 working...

--
Will Andrews <andrewsw@purdue.edu> <will@FreeBSD.org>