Date:      Tue, 04 May 1999 13:51:14 -0600
From:      Ken <kvgu@uswest.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Broken Apache & ModSSL Port?

Anyone else having trouble making the Apache 1.3.6 with PHP3 and modssl
port, cuz it's definitely not working for me.  Breaks during the OpenSSl
configuration, when an attempt to apply a FreeBSD patch goes awry.  This
worked fine for me a few weeks back, and I'm wondering if during the
interim there have been some changes that broke this port?  Or is it just me?

Regards, Ken